The Aquila School
The Aquila School will open in Dubailand in 2018 and will open for students in FS1 through Year 6 in September 2018, adding additional year groups each new academic year to become a FS1-12 school. The campus will accommodate 1,500 students once complete, with the first section of the building open for parents to visit from April 2018.
The school will follow the National Curriculum for England, offering BTEC and IB and brings a progressive learning style to Dubai focusing on intellectual challenge, inquiry and research-based learning and is already being noticed for its breadth of curriculum choice and its commitment to be the right fit for all students rather than a few.
At Aquila, our core belief is in ‘real learning for a real future’. Aquila children will have access to some of the world’s most prominent technological advances and innovation well as vocational, professional and technological opportunities from primary age. Balance this with a truly creative arts education and The Aquila School will be truly unique.
• Brand new facilities have been carefully designed to offer children calming classrooms and spacious outdoor environments.
• An intellectually vibrant curriculum will focus on the education of each individual child and the social relationships which support their development as critical and creative thinkers.
• Unique ‘Cultural Exchange’ with our sister schools through the International Schools Partnership, including in Spain, UK, Mexico and USA, to help every child master a third language.
• ‘Alive with Arts’ immersion programme will ensure every child discovers their own creativity.
• The ‘Maestros Music Academy’ will enable every child to compose and play music.
• The Aquila Principal and Head of Primary come from the only school in Abu Dhabi to be outstanding twice and the first school ever to be outstanding.
• Aquila is a fully inclusive school focused on a genuine care for each individual to help create a diverse and happy community of parents and children.
Registrations are now open, and applications can be made through the school www.theaquilaschool.com.