Dubai Heights Academy
Learn about what makes our school special.
Mission and Vision
Dubai Heights Academy is a British Curriculum school that provides students with excellent opportunities and support to develop academically, socially and emotionally. A place where students feel secure, significant and valued in a progressive, modern and engaging environment.
With enriching academic and co-curricular programmes and state-of-the-art technology, we aim to empower young, inquisitive minds, nurture positive thinking and foster independent learners with life skills to innovate and problem solve. With open parent dialogue and community partnerships, we instil in each student the value of working hard to achieve goals, accepting challenges enthusiastically and applying their knowledge in their daily lives and future careers.
Our vision is to establish Dubai Heights Academy as a school that enables national and expatriate residents to access a unique, culturally-relevant English National Curriculum designed around every child, every mind and everybody.
· For every child – a platform for academic achievement, cognitive development and personal excellence
· For every mind – an engaging approach, inclusive environment and progressive learning experiences
· For everybody – the inspiration to be the best version of themselves
At Dubai Heights Academy, we aim to:
· Provide a British Curriculum education so that each student has excellent opportunities and support to develop academically, socially and emotionally.
· Build a progressive, creative and engaging facility with enriching programmes and state-of-the-art technology where every student feels secure, significant and valued.
· Empower young inquisitive minds, nurture positive thinking in a holistic learning environment that fosters independent learners with the life skills to innovate and problem solve.
· Instil the value of working hard to achieve goals, accepting challenges enthusiastically and applying knowledge in daily life and in future careers, through open parent dialogue and community partnerships
School Name: Dubai Heights Academy
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Admissions E-mail: Aadmissions@dubaiheightsacademy.com
Head : Andrew Prosser
Address: Dubai Heights Academy Al Barsha South, Dubai PO Box 34931,
United Arab Emirates
Phone Number : +9714 356 3333
Student Age Range : 3-11 years
Class Size: 22- 24 students
Annual Fee Range :AED 44,200 to 58,400
Foundation Stage 1: 08:30 to 13:30
Foundation Stage 2: 08:30 to 14:30
Year 1 to Year 6: 08:30 to 15:30