Foremarke School aims to produce happy, well rounded, well grounded young people who possess a thirst for learning; together with the confidence and skills needed to successfully transition to the senior school of their choice and life beyond.
This is achieved through the implementation of a curriculum that is broad and balanced and which retains core values whilst embracing modern philosophies where appropriate. Pupils are recognised as individuals and are encouraged to challenge themselves in all areas of school life and to do their best.
Strong emphasis is placed on courtesy, manners and tolerance and pupils are encouraged to value themselves and others. Frequent assemblies, coupled with our excellent pastoral care system help to ensure that Foremarke pupils develop an intuitive moral code.
Class teachers and specialist teachers working in specialist facilities identify and nurture pupils’ individual skills and talents allowing creativity to flourish.
Although academic excellence will always be central to the Foremarke ethos, we are equally passionate in our belief that an all round education also needs to place importance on opportunities to participate and excel in activities outside of the classroom. Sport is an integral feature of Foremarke life. Winning with modesty and losing with grace, as part of a team, are important lessons to learn. Equally important is the focus on the creative arts with our outstanding facilities affording exciting opportunities for the budding artists, musicians and actors within our Foremarke community.
Primary Contact: Felicity Cross
Head: Naomi Williams
School Address: Foremarke School next to Science Park, Al Barsha South, Dubai, UAE Dubai, UAE 391984 United Arab Emirates
Phone Number: +97148188600
Student Age Range: Youngest 3 - Oldest 11
Class Size Range: Smallest Class 7 Students
Class Size Range: Largest Class 16 Students
WHY DO PARENTS CHOOSE FOREMARKE SCHOOL?
• For Our Small Class Sizes – guaranteeing that every child receives individual attention.
• For Our High Academic Standards – ensuring that our pupils make strong progress in every
area of their learning.
• For Our Love Of Learning – developing fulfilled, happy and confident children.
• For Our Development Of Character – building a community where manners, respect and
resilience are at the heart of our code.
• For Our Sports, Creative Arts & Outdoor Education – broadening the talents and skills of our
pupils in every direction.
• Outstanding state of the art facilities including 3 Science Labs, 3 Art rooms, 2 music rooms
and 6 practice rooms, 3 multi-purpose halls, specialist outdoor sports areas and shaded
recreational areas for all age groups.
• A later start – Foremarke lessons start after 8.30am.
• Central location in Al Barsha South – close to Emirates Hills, Victory Heights, Motor City, The
Villa, Arabian Ranches, The Palm Jumeirah, Meadows and Springs.
• A digitally fluent school incorporating the latest technology including iPads for pupils from
Year 1 onwards.